5.15.2014

{Landon's Graduation Party} :

It's officially official! Landon has graduated Mesa Community College with his Associates in Fire Science Technology; & of course we had to celebrate with friends, family, and a sweet candy bar! Thank you so much to all of our friends and family who came out this weekend to help celebrate Landon and his accomplishments; we are both so very grateful for everything & everyone!!! &A special thank you to Mr. & Mrs. Truscott for hosting the party and supplying all the super cool decorations and delicious food! This party was such a blast & I know it's something Landon will never forget! Thank you again; & one last big CONGRATULATIONS to my hunny for this huge accomplishment. I am so proud of you; &I can NOT wait to see were your future & dreams take you. You will make an amazing firefighter one day. I love you!!!

{the totally awesome sweet candy bar I put together!
can I just be a party planner already?!}
{pretzels dipped in red chocolate: match sticks}
{stop drop & roll: gum balls; hot hot hot: hot tamales}
{I had to add a "Landon's Favorite" &
of course he chose Butterfingers} 
{coal: chocolate rocks; firehouse favorite: m&m's}
{rescue rope: redvines; damalmation spots:
black&white six lets; sound the alarm:
fire balls; krispy treats: ricecrispies dipped
in chocolate}


{entrance table}
{center pieces I put together! all items are from Hobby Lobby}




{brother & sister}




















{Landon' dad  & Tim grillin up some hot dogs & burgers!} 





{L; being a cutie & enjoying the food} 
{S; she loved the berries.. cutie pie!}



{& then this happened} 
{bromance at it's finest; best friend forever}


{best friends}
{luke, michaela, me, landon!} 
{special thanks to my best friend in the whole world for
helping me plan, run errands, and dealing with me through
this whole party! I LOVE YOU!!!}
{love you Landon; hope this party was everything
you wanted & more!}

1 comment:

  1. These graduation party ideas are incredible. The idea of all these Cookies and Graduation Pops is simply incredible. Thanks for sharing it here. I would love to use these ideas in my graduation party that I want to host at one of the best party location from all LA venues.

    ReplyDelete