5.10.2014

{Landon Graduates!} :

{CLASS OF 2014!}

YAY! Landon is finally graduated, and I couldn't be more proud of him. He is going to make an amazing firefighter when the time comes. We feel so blessed to have had his family, as well as mine there to support him. I know that all meant a lot to him! The graduation party is tonight, and I can't wait to share pictures with you! His mom and I put it all together, and it's going to look awesome!! Congrats again Landon on your achievement last night at MCC, everyone is so proud of you!
 I love you!

{&for all who are wondering why I have sunglasses on at night, well pink eye decided to strike on the weekend where I will probably be taking a million pictures. So thanks little kiddies I work with, but its okay.. you are all worth it! so thank Jesus for sunglasses!(:}

{cutie!}








{he's in the middle!}
{walking on stage}



{HAPPY GRADUATION LANDON!}

{WOOHOO! Congrats my love!}

No comments:

Post a Comment